So, you purchased your dream bike and you are ready to take it to various destinations. The next question is, are you fully-geared for biking? How about your sportswear? Do you have all the essential accessories that you need? Make sure to visit the best bike online shop first before you go to your cycling getaway.
You probably already started doing some research online about the basic items that bikers need. You may have even visited a couple of bike shops in your neighborhood. But, you might still get confused about what items to purchase. If you need some tips or guide in finding or choosing these items, here are a few pointers which can help you:
- Cycling helmet – You have to prioritize purchasing a cycling helmet. This item will help protect you from a concussion. Now, you should not be overwhelmed by the various types of helmets available in the market. Just ensure that you purchase a helmet with a durable material that snugly fits your head and you’re good to go. Click here Mellow Johnny‘s
- Saddle bags – A portable bag is essential for cycling enthusiasts. Saddle bags are highly recommended for individuals who want to avoid the hassle of carrying bags while they hit the road. These type of bags are easy to install and will secure your items even when you bike on bumpy roads. Thus, make sure to browse the best bike online shop in your local area for top-notch saddle bags.
- Apparel – When it comes to choosing apparel, you should choose clothes made with high-quality and lightweight materials such as cotton, polyester, or linen. You also have to make sure that your choice of clothes which reduce moisture and sweat. Here, you can choose some of the most recommended cycling apparel such as jersey, waterproof jacket, padded shorts, and bib tights.
- Bike lights – If you like to go biking after the sun goes down, you should invest in bike lights. You need a white light source in front and red light at the back of your bike. This is for your safety because you need other motorists to notice you on the road. These lights also help you improve your visual capacity during dark hours.
- Water bottle – Cycling can be exhausting and dehydrating; that is why you have to make sure that you carry water with you all the time. It’s best if you have a water container which you can easily place on your bike, so you don’t have to carry while you cycle.
- Eyewear – This is also one of the most important accessories that you need to have. The right cycling eyewear can protect your eyes from the extreme heat of the sun. It also prevents dirt or other tiny debris which can hurt your eyes while you bike. Therefore, choose a cycling eyewear that is lightweight and scratch-proof so it will last for years.
You can visit the best bike online shop to browse various cycling products and accessories. You can head to Mellow Johnny‘s Bike Shop to look for bike apparel and accessories. They also have on sale items that include clearance items, which are offered with discounted prices if you have a tight budget at the moment. See this for more high-quality cycling tools and accessories.