If you’re planning to sell your house in Australia, what is the first thing you do? Contact a real estate agent? Move out the whole family and all your household items out of the house? Actually, you don’t have to do all those things yet. What you need to do before anything else is to find a professional home stager to lead you to house selling success. But even if you get the best home staging Perth professionals to aid you, they will still need the extra help, especially if you have a cluttered home. Dealing with clutter can be a very difficult step for many people. If you want to get your home ready to sell, it is imperative that you de-clutter. This article tackles the basic tips for effective home de-cluttering to help the professional home staging Perth professional you hired to sell your home:
But first, what is Home Staging?
Home staging is defined as the art of preparing a private residence for sale in the real estate marketplace. Home staging Perth professionals specialize in staging a house for sale, by appealing to the highest number of potential buyers.
What do professional home stagers do?
Experienced home stager and home styling Perth professionals have an eye and training to be able to improve a property’s appeal. With an emotionally detached position accompanied by experience and training, the professional home stager reduces the focus on the property’s flaws and uses staging techniques that draw the attention on the property’s attractive features. Not to mention their various connections to get living room furniture package deals in Perth and other valuable package deals furniture in Perth for added advantages when trying to make your house appear attractive to the changing mass appeal.
Aside from hiring professional home stagers, you can get an early start by de-cluttering your house to speed up the process. Here are some essential house de-cluttering tips focused on the main parts of a house:
– There should be ample traffic flow through the room.
– If the television is large and dictates the focal point of the seating arrangement, or if it overwhelms the room, then it should be removed.
– If you have a fireplace, and the seating arrangement ignores the fireplace as a focal point and is arranged for TV viewing, you need to change this so that you point out to the buyers the features of the home.
– Depersonalize and declutter by removing all photos, trinkets, china, over stuffed china cabinets.
– You may need to remove china cabinets and buffets entirely especially if they fill up the dining room, overwhelm the space, and/or don’t allow ample traffic flow or keep the walking space minimum.
– Declutter the counter tops by removing all of the items on them.
– Scale down the items you need to use frequently and store those items such as a toaster, and coffee maker in a cabinet that is above or below the counter top.
– Make sure the cupboards are organized and not over crowded with your personal items to make it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living there.
– Eliminate the clutter from the counter tops, the hampers, kid’s bath toys, toddler potties and even the shower products.
– Buy a little basket with handles and place your shower and bath products in it and put them away when showing the house. See more at http://furniturefitouts.com.au/hire-furniture-staging-styling/